Back at Denman College 31st May - 3rd June

the fountain in the grounds at Denman
It's good to be back teaching at Denman College - the home of the W.I. This week I am teaching my workshop Extreme Surfaces for Stitch. I have 10 very keen ladies in my group, they are great fun and I will update you  all with what we are up to later in the week. At the moment we are painting up all the products, Tyvek, Bondaweb, Vilene Spunbond, all the usual suspects. Once we start layerng up I will take some images and post them. 

It is very beautiful here, the main house in Georgian and the grounds are just gorgeous, there is texture and colour everywhere. I am so lucky to teach here. I took a few shots on the way to the studio after a hearty breakfast . . . . . 

wonderful colours around the pond
these wonderful Hostas are sitting just be the front door - not a snail hole in sight!!!!
 

Back to work now - just going to show the joys of painted Bondaweb - what a great job I have.
will report back with more tomorrow . . . . . .  x


Comments

Popular posts

Extreme Surfaces for Stitch - West Dean College July 17 - 20

Zap, Pow, Slash and Burn! Foredown Tower part the first

Hot Textiles at The Bridge, Brighton. 6th and 7th September

The Full Works - 2 day workshop, Solihull Embroiderers Guild 17th & 18th July

More prettys at Bobbys

West Dean - Layered Textiles - Hot Techniques for jewelled surfaces - part 2

Sussex Quilters - Tinkering with Tyvek workshop 5th June

West Dean - Layered Textiles - Hot techniques for jewelled surfaces part 3

Registering your interest in my online teaching . . .

Colouricious Textiles Holiday - Block Printing Jaipur. 20th - 30th September 2016