Busy week . . !

 Transfer printed Evolon decorated with strips of silver transfer foiled Hot Spots!

ooohh!!!! It's been a busy week with lots of writing to do - and that means THINKING!!! oohhh! my brain hurts! I just have to finish writing a workshop on Hot Spots! for the German 'Professional Patchwork' magazine then I can start to get my kit ready for teaching at Denman College and Inkberrow Design Centre this week.

There doesn't seem to have been enough hours or days in the past week. My house is still like a bomb site and the Open House is looming at the end of next month. I know it will get done - but when? I am only home for 5 days between now and the 20th November - can you feel the rising panic as I type?

At least I will home enough to pack and post orders for nid-noi.com which is getting busier . .  and busier. I shouldn't complain, I am very lucky to do what I do - it's just that there is so much of it at the moment!

So - I will post from Denman during the week so you can see what we get up to. I always have a brilliant time at Denman, great students and fab food - what more could a girl ask??? We are always so well looked after.
I will post about inkberrow next weekend, we are bound to get up to all kinds of mischief there with Brenda Killigrew in charge - it will be a riot! There is never a dull moment with Brenda around.

*

Hello to a certain gentleman in Portsmouth who was worried because I hadn't posted on here for week. Yes! I am still alive!

x


Comments

Popular posts

Extreme Surfaces for Stitch - West Dean College July 17 - 20

Zap, Pow, Slash and Burn! Foredown Tower part the first

Hot Textiles at The Bridge, Brighton. 6th and 7th September

The Full Works - 2 day workshop, Solihull Embroiderers Guild 17th & 18th July

More prettys at Bobbys

West Dean - Layered Textiles - Hot Techniques for jewelled surfaces - part 2

Sussex Quilters - Tinkering with Tyvek workshop 5th June

West Dean - Layered Textiles - Hot techniques for jewelled surfaces part 3

Registering your interest in my online teaching . . .

Colouricious Textiles Holiday - Block Printing Jaipur. 20th - 30th September 2016