New transfer foils on nid-noi.com - Yeehaa!!!

 A fabulous range of colours.

Well the sale has gone well - there are few metres of the Vilene Spunbond/Lutradur left - but it is nearly all gone. Many thanks to those of you who sent in orders - most of you should have received your orders by now.

Because I now sell three different types of glue that can be foiled - Bondaweb, Hot Spots and the new KK Glue - I thought it was about time I extended my range of colours. I now stock twelve colours - Gold, silver, rainbow, metallic swirl, pewter, lime, sunset, black, blue, copper, bronze and aqua.

 Aqua roll colours - copper, aqua, lime and blue.

 I have also added four more mixed colour rolls to the website. Aqua, Metals light, Metals dark and Sunset. The rolls come in sheets of four colours in two sizes - 20cm or 30cm square. I hope that you can find something you like. I am still selling the foils by the metre and in single 30cm squares.

 
 Basic colour roll - silver, metallic swirl, gold and rainbow.

 
 Metals dark roll - copper, bronze, black and pewter.

  All the videos that feature foiling can be found here - www.nid-noi.com and go to 'free videos' on the top right of the home page. I will be filming a new video with Jamie of Colouricious on Monday - so watch this space.

 
 Metals light roll - silver, gold, copper, bronze.

 
 Sunset roll - gold, lime, sunset and copper.

 All the foils can be found here - Transfer Folis

 Have fun choosing!

*

I am getting ready to leave for West Dean college where I shall be teaching from tonight to Sunday afternoon. I am teaching my newspaper and Solufleece based course - I have just put the Solufleece video on the blog - I had forgotten it!!!! It can also be viewed on the free videos page on nid-noi.com.

*

 
  (layers of Tyvek)
 Experimental Textiles - new jewelled surfaces.
Summer School

 There a spaces left on my August Summer School at The Bridge, Brighton. Experimental Textiles Summer School August 12th - 16th £220.

That's me done - off to pack a few more orders then to dash off down the A27 - deep joy!

Enjoy the weather - keep cool. 

x x x
 

Comments

Popular posts

Extreme Surfaces for Stitch - West Dean College July 17 - 20

Zap, Pow, Slash and Burn! Foredown Tower part the first

Hot Textiles at The Bridge, Brighton. 6th and 7th September

The Full Works - 2 day workshop, Solihull Embroiderers Guild 17th & 18th July

More prettys at Bobbys

West Dean - Layered Textiles - Hot Techniques for jewelled surfaces - part 2

Sussex Quilters - Tinkering with Tyvek workshop 5th June

West Dean - Layered Textiles - Hot techniques for jewelled surfaces part 3

Registering your interest in my online teaching . . .

Colouricious Textiles Holiday - Block Printing Jaipur. 20th - 30th September 2016